Following a detailed analysis of the target group and respective needs, we design a Medical Education Strategy for medical professionals. With our medical-scientific team of experts, communication trainers and conceptual developers, we create a consistent learning offer for healthcare professionals, tailored to, for example, indications, specialist areas or patient groups.
Whether this involves e-learning, face-to-face events or blended learning – we develop a wide range of teaching and training concepts to match your needs, if desired with the aim of achieving CME recognition.
Our carefully compiled methods, efficiently prepared media and didactically coordinated learning blocks enable users to make rapid learning progress. From the conceptualisation of the medical education offer to its implementation in your learning environment (or the realisation of classroom training respectively), we can accompany and advise you every step of the way if desired.
We would be delighted to put together a service package tailored to your requirements. Please contact us for further information!
- Surveys, literature research and needs analyses
- Various types of events: workshops, webinars, web-based training, discussion groups etc.
- Patient simulations and interactive scenarios
- Increasing participant motivation to learn, e.g. through gamification and storytelling
- Interactive media and software solutions (VR/AR)
- Conceptualisation of learning materials and handouts